Question
Posted by: Moeg | 2012-04-25

dead tired

I am always tired, doesn''t matter how much i sleep. i struggle to wake up in the morning and feel dead tired the whole day. i am starting to feel dumb and have a lack of motivation, i just do not care about anything. please help as this has a big influence on my work and relationship.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Tiredness after what should be a good number of hours means that the quality of sleep you are getting is not adequate to completely refresh you. This means that there is something disrupting your sleep.

The two most common groups of causes are breathing disorders during sleep, and movement disorders during sleep.

You will need to see a sleep doctor to diagnose this. Fortunately, these problems, once properly diagnosed, can usually be very effectively treated.