Question
Posted by: AW | 2010/07/30

DEAD TIRED

Hello Doctor

Kindly could you possible help.
For the last week I feel dead tired from morning to night. I''ve been going to bed at 20:30 and get up at 5:15 every day. I am checking my sugar levals daily, as this was a problem in the past., but all is in order. I do not know what else I could do and what could be the reason for this
Thanking you

AW

There are a multitude of reasons for chronic fatique and you will therefore have to consult a doctor for a full examination and blood tests. It is possible that your chronic fatigue is causes by a low thyroid count or low hormonal count etc.