Question
Posted by: Lelanie Short | 2009/10/16

Dead Feet

My husband is 58 years old and suffers with " dead"  feef.. It is extremely painful and can hardly walk or stand on it any more. We have been to about every doctor and medical tests you can think of and from a medical point they can' t find any thing wrong. All his medical test come back as normal. He battle for about three years now and doen' t matter what we do nothing help. It is worse on his foot cussion and toes, I massage his feet to help ease the pain a bit because no medication or painstillers are helping. I feel litte knots under his feet on certian points and if I do touch it he want to go throug the roof from pain. His x-rays also shows as normal, no pinch nerve. We are desprate for help. What advise can you give us?
Lelanie Short

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Lelanie

Have you been to a neurologist? It may be that your husband has painful neuropathy. I can think of no other condition that will give the symptoms you describe.

Chris

2
Posted by: Lelanie | 2009/11/18

Your husband is as old as I am. I am diabetes and have gout.
How is his sugar and urine acid?
Is he overweight?

Get some " diabion"  tabs. vitamines that is good for you.
see www diabion co za for more info

Reply to Lelanie
Posted by: Foot expert | 2009/10/21

Dear Lelanie

Chris

Reply to Foot expert