Question
Posted by: Skye | 2010-11-16

Dead Battery Boyfriend

My boyfriend has quite suddenly (in the space of 4months) developed a beer belly. He is always tired and his hairline is receding. He is 23 and I don''t think this is normal. We eat quite healthy and he never drinks beer. Is there something he could take for this?

Expert ImagePharmacist

He should join a gym! Exercise will give him more energy and will help with the belly too! He can also take a tonic such as Minamino or Staminogro for energy.

He may also opt for a proper medical evaluation to make sure sure the sudden weight gain and loss of energy is not due to an underlying medical condition.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-11-23

Reply to pharmacist