Question
Posted by: Candi | 2012/09/18

Day 6!!!

Hi all, just had to share!!
Im on day 6 - SMOKE FREE!
I have been using champix and am on day 12!
Must admit - i feed dam good! Never could i dream of getting this far! Im surrounded by smokers and it does not bug me at all!
Im a quitter and proud of it!

Expert ImageStop Smoking Advice

Congrats on day 6! And I do believe that means tomorrow will be WEEK ONE. Well done, keep us posted as you go.

What is the reaction from these smokers you're surrounded by? Are they being supportive or no?

2
Posted by: Candi | 2012/09/19

Week one! Done and dusted!
The smokers are actually jelious as they also want to smoke but dont have the will power! hehe!
I went for a walk at work yesterday as i was craving bad and a friend (smoker) went as far as smelling my breath and hands! So i am getting loads of support!
Will keep you updated!

Reply to Candi
Posted by: Stop Smoking Advice | 2012/09/18

Reply to Stop Smoking Advice