Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/02/22

Day 2

Hi Cybie

Only 3 days to go to holiday. Dont worry I am not even interested in the Zanzibar " bars"  last time I was there the serenity of the place and beauty just helped my over all state of ''detox'' and just taking it easy.

Each day now will be a journey of self discovery but I am ready. Also a wonderful time to re-connect with my husband and focus on the things that are important in my life and within myself.

I will just post my progress here and thoughts everyday, if you dont mind, to keep me on track.

Like I have mentioned before I have the ability to pull people towards me and I would rather be a good influence and positive healthy one then not.

Sounds like an excellent plan. May you succeed even more than you hope to !

1