Question
Posted by: MEL | 2009/03/04

DAUGHTER' S SKIN PROBLEM

Hi there my daugther had ring worms in her hair we took her to the doctor/ pharmacy &  she got of all the medication you can find. The rings are gone &  the scalp is dry but now she got alot of bold spot in her hair &  I can leave her untie because one blow of the wind &  the spots show. What can I use for her hair to grow again &  fast because her is in school &  the kids like to tease??????????????

Dear Mel
Take her to a dermatologist - she may need cortisone treatment in the areas, or the infection is just dormant and not cleared up 100% yet.