Question
Posted by: Obelix 1 | 2010-11-30

Daughter of 19

Hi my managers daughter is 19 year old she had her tonsils removed about a week ago. She is in so much pain at the moment she does not want to eat or open up her mouth or even swollow her saliva. My manager is very worried about her. Is there any advise that you can give me so that I can fwd it to my manager.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

She needs to make contact with, and go and see the person who carried out the procedure to ensure there have not been any complications or if necessary to prescribe medication and this should be done without delay.

1
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010-11-30

Hi there,

Reply to Teen expert