Question
Posted by: sonskyn | 2009/02/05

daughter cries allot

I have a 3yr old daughter and a 1yr son and my daughter cries allot she does not want to participate in any school activities if I am there and just cries then what can I do

Try also posting this on the Parenting forum. Its not quite clear what is happeniong here --- it sounds as though she mainly cries when at nursery school while you are there to see her crying and to respond to it. Discuss this with the teachers, it may well be that she's partly protesting being left there by you, and she may well stop crying after you leave, and settle down to enjoy what she can