Question
Posted by: Nadine | 2009-11-19

Daughter (10) hurt her breast

hi doc

my daughter (10) was leaning over the bath a few weeks ago and slipped hitting her ' budding'  breast on the bath handle. last night she said to me that it was stilla little sore. i felt it and the hurt breast is swollen about 3 time the size of the other one. i know breast are not the same sizes but it just so happens this is the one that she knocked.

i have made an appointment to see the doctor, but should i be concerned about anything serious and are there any questions that i should ask the doctor when i see him?

please let me know, i am quite worried about this as it definitly doesnt feel normal.

thanks Nadine

It ,may be that she injured the breats and that there was some bleeding. Just tell your doctor what happened.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-23