Question
Posted by: Joe dirt | 2011/09/19

DATING - OVERWEIGHT GIRL...

Hey All,

I suppose i''m gonna sound like shallow hal here and am gonna get some criticism.

I met this girl, she''s overweight. We have connected and have spent some time together and there have been some moments of passion and one thing has lead to another.

I do like her... she''s not like other woman who i''ve dated who have generally not been nice people.

I just feel self conscious around her sometimes in public as she is a bit overweight and am being an ass**** thinking what people are thinking about me and her together...

How do I get rid of that feeling?

While a physical attraction is important, you have mentioned that you have connected. You have mentioned that she is not like others you have dated before, that she is a nicer person. Sometimes it takes a while to fall in love with the inner person, at which time it will not matter how others seem to look at you.

5
Posted by: Nixx | 2011/09/22

You know , I am an overweight woman , its not how I necessarily choose to be because I would love to be a bit skinnier but not thin , I would like to wear sexy underwear and look the way people THINK you are supposed to look in them , I want to wear nice clothes and not feel selfconcious but that doesnt mean that on the inside I am less than any other woman. I have an incredibly high sex drive but I guess that is overshaddowed , I am adventurous -but you would never guess that - My Advice is this - if you hcae connected on a deeper level than just ordinary , if the physical part of the relationship is working and makes you feel somethign special... DONT let go of her becuase its not about the size 8 or Size 20 its about being the woman she is and having a guy who respects ,supports and loves just that.

Reply to Nixx
Posted by: a man | 2011/09/20

Don''t hesitate to go out with this girl, bigger women are by far the best lovers ever, I have no interest in skinny girls and find them a complete turn off. Bigger girls also usually have much better personalities than their skinny counterparts. Go for it, you won''t regret it.

Reply to a man
Posted by: Hot chilli | 2011/09/20

Im an over weight girl n let me tell u something, sex with us is min blowing, becoz unlike our skinny sisters, we let go any inhibitions n let u have a blast.

Reply to Hot chilli
Posted by: Nonni | 2011/09/20

I respect you for not being shallow like most. If you and this girl have a connection and you get on, then what does it matter what others think. when you get that feeling, just remember how awesome she is and what a good relationship you have and that others do not matter.

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/20

Reply to Sexologist