Question
Posted by: Clive | 2010/08/10

dating mature woman

what does mature women find interesting in young adults (men)
is it sex, and what else?

each women is different and hence find different things attractive

8
Posted by: anon | 2010/09/10

The young guys think We cant fall pregant and they think we easy......wrong some (out of my experience) 57 yrs young
their wifes for ie wont give them blow job or have any other sex besides missionary, we mature females knows the story

Reply to anon
Posted by: sandy | 2010/09/02

It is the thing of libido. I have an extremely high libido and it gets higher with age. What must i do with a much older partner with no libido. I like them younger. I love the energy and the frequency of the sex.

Reply to sandy
Posted by: ladylee | 2010/08/11

come to think of it, it''s just a relationship like any other...except the age difference!

Reply to ladylee
Posted by: a woman | 2010/08/11

About all I can say for younger men is that they have a lot more stamina sexually, but that''s about all, I still find older men to be the more satisfying lovers as they have the experience to know how to please a woman, there is far more to satisfying a woman than just being able to achieve an erection.

Reply to a woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/11

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: lizard | 2010/08/10

their enthusiasm in life in general, its the energy level and they are keen, they are not jaded and cynical per say

Reply to lizard
Posted by: WannaKnow2 | 2010/08/10

dude maybe you should post this on the female talk forum so we may hear what they have to say ...

Reply to WannaKnow2
Posted by: decaro | 2010/08/10

the energy some older woman love it

Reply to decaro