Question
Posted by: Kia | 2010/10/08

Dating issues

Hi CB

I divorced, and single and I find it very difficult to meet people and date. I am well recovered from the divorce however i suppose getting out and meeting people - good honest people seems to be the issue.

Most of my friends are dating/ married and we normally socialise and home becasue of the kids.
How doe one make friends first before actually developing a social life that incorporates dating?

Im afraid that Im going to end up single for the rest of my life
and im already in my 30s.

please advise

Its always wise to avoid rebound relationships and getting ack into dating too soon - yet, as you've found, after a while one gets out of the habits and styles of dating, and maybe out of the circle in which you used to move. Usually, one makes better friends through non-dating-focussed activities related to your hobbies and interests. What do other readers suggest ?

3

Posted by: Phil | 2010/10/08

It''s a issue most of us in our 30''s have, especially if you are like me and most of us that aren''t into jolling anymore.
If you find the answer, please tell the rest of us.

But we do have a little crowed chatting on e-mail and have made great friends. And the support is good, the freindship to. The facebook group started but the e-mail chats seems to be better.

Reply to Phil