Question
Posted by: beau | 2012/10/14

dating game

I have not been dating for sumtime , 49 year single woman, nd I now feel I need to. The thing that scares me is that in that small pond of possibilties there are total strangers nd I never dated anyone I never knew before. I cringe on the thoght of dating someone that you don''t know his character nd personality as well as motives! . Am I realistic?

Lets see after the weekend, as people return to their computers, what outr other readers can suggest here ; they can be very helpful.
ISn't it useful to get to know people more gradually by socializing with a group of friends, and getting to know them socially, before starting to formally date them ?

1