Posted by: Malobane | 2010-07-28

dating for one year,without sex

hey!i hv a problem i,ve been dating this guy for one year,we love each other,we always try to have time for each other but it is complicated.i still can''t look at him in the eyes.I also had no sex with him.I''m afraid I''m gonna loose him,I also didi not tell him that I''still a virgin.I''m 20 and he is 23.pls help

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Malobane,

it sounds as if you are struggling with your self confidence, and you need to think better of yourself. If you believe you are good enough for him he will sense that.

Be honest about who you are, pretending to be someone else never works.

Posted by: Anonumous | 2010-08-17

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, everybody was before they started having sex. You must just be honest with him  if you don''t feel like having sex with him you need to tell him because keeping him for wrong reason is as good as leaving him. Eventually sex will become an issue because for most people it is the drive of the relationship, otherwise he will get it somewhere when nature calls. It''s only a natural thing dear, don''t make a big issue out of it.

Reply to Anonumous