Question
Posted by: Simon Daves | 2009-10-01

Dating and Relationship dilemma

Hello Cybershrink, im a 21 year old guy realy finding it hard to date women because i dont get the factor of being attracted to them sexualy, instead im attracted to men mostly, but now i have little sparks for a girl but i think im not being true to myself, online i tend to date men and never women, please help me with how i can turn over to the right way..
Simon.

Hi Simon,
I hope other readers can be helpful about dating as such, as that's not really an area of expertise I'd claim !
Actualy, I tend to agree with Kelly --- it's important to be true to yourself, as sustaining, lasting and fulfilling relationships don't arise when one is pretending to be something one is not. But maybe you're not yet securely sure what you are in terms of sexual orientation, and this is where a counsellor can help you to clarify your thinking, and to work out whatever it is you want. "The Right way" is a dodgy concept, as many people across history have done pretty awful things because they believed it to be the Right Way.

3
Posted by: Simon Daves | 2009-10-04

Hello again Cybershrink, and Kelly, thanks for what you have just adviced, i realy appreciate, but, in my society its even worse for just someone to know or discover that you are gay or anything like that, they will make your life a living hell, especialy on the family side, it will never be acceptable. i have dated very a few men and i realy enjoyed myself, though i never had ' actual'  sex, but enjoyed being with a man, thats how it is. i see there might be a possibility that i can be bisexual, coz im kinda curious to explore on the other side, though im not realy good at it, cant that be something to try? even if it wont work? but atleast i tried and see the result? what do you think?

Reply to Simon Daves
Posted by: Me | 2009-10-01

Kelly you are not cyber shrink. O ya phapha.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-01

If you gay you gay, there' s no trying to turn over to the right way.
What is the right way? Is it not who you truely are and what you truely feel? Isnt that the right way for you?
Or do you want to pretend your whole life and then hit mid-life crises and then want to come out, leaving a wife and kids lives messed up.
Stay true to yourself and be who you are and not what you think society wants you to be and you' l find happiness.
Best of luck

Reply to Kelly