Question

Dating and Not Experimenting When Young

Going out with my girlfriend for about 5 years. Not married due to some financial constraints and we both want to finish our studies first. Both almost done.
I am 25 and she is 24. I only had one sexual encounter before her and she was a virgin. So you could say we did not explore much before we got together. Sex is great but I find myself wishing I had done more exploring when I was younger and not gotten myself into a long-term relationship.

My friends are partying with girls and have NSA fun. I go out with them but then leave with my GF as what they do after is having fun with single girls and where they can all strip and play games etc. Yes, I have heard what fun they have had with girls and I get abit jealous. I would not join them as I would not want my GF to be seen naked by them.

Has anyone also regretted getting into a relationship too fast. Don’ t get me wrong, I love her with my heart, I just wish we met later in life.

no comment.

8

And Thanks " Aunty"  Boomsie for your reply. .. I mean that in a respectful way... Hope when we do move in together, I can have more fun with her together and that desire to experiment will subside.

Thank you Ljm for the response. When I think about what you wrote, it makes me realise maybe risking all I have for something unknown might not be worth it. I would love to experiment with her but both of us are bit jealous, so that would not work. Yes, in the mind one wishes you could so much with your partner but in reality, that is something that should not happen.

Posted by: S | 2010/06/03

I''m not going to say much or judge you, purely want to add that I feel very much the same. Don''t know if it is a guy thing or what it is, but I have the urge to explore and just go wild. Too late for me, I''m married.

Having said that, we do try to be a bit wilder in the bedroom, toys, porn, etc and that does seem to help. Perhaps you should apply your mind a bit more, be more creative, try some roleplaying, or find exciting spots to play... What I''m trying to get at is, try the whole wild NSA sex thing in the comfort of your relationship with your girlfriend.

Hope this helps...

Reply to S
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/03

no comment.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/06/02

Boomsie, you are spot on with this one. I agree fully. Anon, you must preserve what you have. The other guys and gals are just fooling around and don''t really have any real feelings for each other I should imagine.Fooling around etc before marriage is pretty enjoyable, but its a temporary thing. You would not want to marry one of those gals I am sure. You sound like a level headed guy, enjoy the love of your life and do all your fooling around with her.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/06/02

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/06/02

oh my goodness. you have the perfect relationship, together for this long time, and you wanna throw it away for nsa fun. my goodness! i will smack you you sommer! get those nasty ideas out of your head young man, all that matters is you have love, no bad things that will haunt you after many years. get other friends thats what i suggest you do speedily!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: ljm | 2010/06/02

I have the same feelings as was virgin when I met my wife. The problem is if the urge is so strong you need to experiment you could do together if she okay with that(Is risky though as down the line issues will crop up). But you should also speak to her about your concerns. It is difficult to explain, the inexperience to another. My wife was experienced more than I was. And she didn''t get it.

But you have something greater than sex, you have love and companionship. The experience thing will be overcome, you just need to see what it is you think you missing out on and that more than likely is less than you think and that you have got more in love etc.

Reply to ljm