Question
Posted by: Johnathan | 2012/09/27

Dating after three years again...

Im a 35 year old gay guy thats been having health problems for the past three years. I''ve recently rekindled an old friendship. It seems like the guy likes me, he is singe and wants to date. I don''t particularly have an attraction to him, but I havent really dated for had any relations for years, so I though why not? He is a decent guy, a bit on the impulsive side, but nice none the less. I only have one problem though....the other night he sent me a nude picture and I wasn''t too impressed....now I don''t really know what to think....? Any advice.

Maybe it depends on what you want and expect - and on what he wants and expects. Is it all about dating, possibly sex, or is friendship acceptable ? And what was it about the nude picture ? The fact that he sent you one at all, or what it looked like ?

1