Question
Posted by: mohlago | 2012/03/23

Dating a married man

hi, my relationship of 10 years with the father of my 2 years girl didnt work. so i decided to date a married man because i dont want any comitment now. i''ve got a problem, my relationship doesent work most of the time. im somebody patient, loving and caring, i like buying presents for my boyfrend to show and express my love for him. but it seems as if im buying him while im doing it for love. i dont know how to prove to him that i love him, and my love to him does not change his mind to his family. must i stop dating this married man?

If you don't want committment at this time, it's fine to start a friendly relationship with a man who's free to do so, simply pleasantly making it clear you're not looking for committment now.
It is foolish to think that you need to starft a relationship with a married man to achieve a lack of committment - that's really a poor and unconvincing excuse.
Any affair with a married man is likely to end unhapilly all round, and can hurt his wife and children who are innocent parties.
And if you feel you need to buy him presents to show your love, you're not understanding love.
Stop dating this or any other married man, be fair to other women, and find a man of your own.
If another woman had started an affair with the father of your child, and bought him gifts, are you suggesting you'd have been happy with that ?
You know you should stop, and that you shouldn't have started this.

8
Posted by: Haa! | 2012/03/26

I''m afraid you are not going to get a favourable response here. Wow, buying gifts for someone else''s man. You are so kind.

Reply to Haa!

Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/23

Carry on dating your married man, it is a great idea which is a fine example to yr girls.
Buying gifts is a great way to aviod having to pay him cash for sex and avoids having that embarassing conversation about the price of hiring a man 4 sex.
As you say you are patient loving and caring. Having no self respect and morals fade into insignificance as long as you have some good traits..................

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Romany | 2012/03/23

I wanted to start my response like this " With all due respect...." But then I thought, hey, you deserve NO respect.
You are a prostitue, only thing is... you are not getting paid for the sex.
In fact, you are the one paying with gifts etc.
This is going to backfire so hard in your face girl..... just you wait.
Oh, and you so deserve it too.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Maria | 2012/03/23

If you were married, how would you feel about your husband dating another woman? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Bongi | 2012/03/23

And you irritate me nje with this stupid question when so much was said on this subject just this week.

Reply to Bongi
Posted by: Bongi | 2012/03/23

Ow for the love of God - why are you even asking...Of course you have to stop. There is a lot of single men out there who also don''t want commitment - that''s a very lame excuse you are giving there to shag a married man. Have you no heart? The poor wife and children. Have you no shame?

Actually most single men these days don''t want commitment - they will be much too happy to shag you for free and you won''t even need to buy them gifts for it.....

Reply to Bongi
Posted by: TLAKI | 2012/03/23

Refraining from being judgmental, you have outlined that you are buying gifts out of love and yet this guy is married and belongs to someone else, i know that you are saying that you don''t want a commitment but this is self contradictory as it seems that you are working hard at breaking another woman''s heart'' I BELIEVE NO WOMAN WANTS THEIR MEN TO CHEAT'' SO AS A WOMAN WHY PUT ANOTHER WOMAN THROUGH THAT. You should know what you stand for as a person and a woman and i doubt being a home wrecker is one of them. As long as this behavior continues with women subjecting each other to such, how do we expect our spouses to stop because there will always be a vulture waiting to prey on the INNOCENT...LET US ALL TRY AS WOMEN TO STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT WE WONT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT BEGINS WITH YOU!!!!!!

Reply to TLAKI