Question
Posted by: Confused | 2010/09/15

Dating 4 years , don''t know the inlaws

My bf and I have been together 4 years, he is divorced but I have not met his family, only his brother (not even his wife). Everytime he visits his mother he says that he is going to tell her about us. We have been living together for 2.5 years. He has no reason to be ashamed of me but he always has excuses for not informing them. What can I do? My entire family knows him.

Surely he needs to explain to you why he is hiding you from his family ? Why hestitate to tell his mother ? It sounds ominously as though he has another woman or even wife back home with the family, and doesn't want her and them to find out about you. It may not be that he feels ashamed of you, but fears exposure at home of what he has been doing ?

3
Posted by: sameip | 2010/09/15

just talk to him about it and make sure that when you do you do it in such away that he understands that this is really important to you....confront him and explain that you need an answer and you require closure on the whole thing, tell him its on your mind constantly and it needs resolution, if he cant then tell him your leaving until he can.

Reply to sameip
Posted by: Mpho | 2010/09/15

He''s taking you for a ride girl, he has someone that they know or he''s hoping to get back with the ex-wife so he doesnt wanna damage his reputation! Sorry but that''s the truth!

Reply to Mpho