Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008-10-31

Dating

I have started dating again after being single for a year. My friends have set me up on blind dates and sometimes it worked other times it didnt. There were 3 guys that i really clicked with, they are all very nice the day we meet and when I call the next day to thank them for the date, they tell me we should keep in touch and then nothing,. I really dont understand because when they are with me they really seem like they are enjoying the date too. I' m normally a very confident independent person but my ego is really taking a knock to the point where I actually think its time to give up the search.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: I' m still confused | 2008-10-31

Hey,

I think that those guys are like intimidated by you (confident, independent etc). I' ve been on a couple blind dates with some women... From my perspective, I think they went well... but on follow up, nothing ever happens.

I end up thinking that it' s me, but i realise that it' s not. It' s the women that I go out with.

I always do the right thing, I listen to what they have to say, remember what they talk about and ask about themselves, i' ll add in my few cents worth and so on. I' ll be polite, won' t grope etc :)

I don' t think that you should give up the search, you just need to find the right person, not the right now, but the right person.

I have the feeling of despair too, but everything does happen for a reason.

Personally, i' m not intimated by someone independent, confident etc, I just can' t find a woman that is, most that I go out with are just stupid.

Good luck with the search, you WILL find what you are looking for, I do believe that as well!

Reply to I&#39 m still confused