Posted by: Mia | 2012-10-23

Dassies in Fourways

Hi there,

I just wanted to say I am so sad for the dassies in Fourways... can''t they be caught and relocated to the wild? Wont their survival instinct kick in?

These poor animals were here first we destroyed their home with all our building.

Just saying :o(

Thanks for your concern.

Posted by: Van | 2012-11-16

can we play today my FTP ID = vivamig8176 =DAnd its trueFull Tilt Poker last trsuhday revealed on their facebook page that a new player can head on over to their website, then register an account using the code SPECIALS.I think its the best way if you''re a beginner to start playing.. Your first deposit will be DOUBLED also multiple other sexy perks. Sadly only going work for the first couple thousand people that create an account with it

Reply to Van
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012-10-24

Thanks for your concern.

Reply to CyberVet