Posted by: SOSAD | 2009-04-15

Liverpool is out of the Champions leauge, and i am so so so flippen SAD!! pls help me!!

no comment

Posted by: SOSAD | 2009-04-16

Korie, Congrats for Man U, but Liverpool aint no small team, where the hell to come from. we are one of the biggest in Europe. I predict a Arsenal vs Barcelona Final and for Barca to take it. See you next time.....

Reply to SOSAD
Posted by: korie | 2009-04-15

A small team like Liverpool, I' m not surprised they are out. I used to tell my buddies that there' s still only one great British team. It' s name is Manchester United. See how they will rewrite history in Portugal tonight......... See you tommorow....

Reply to korie
Posted by: Egg | 2009-04-15

Liverpool have a arogent coach and it is cathing up on him...

Reply to Egg
Posted by: Liver pooooool | 2009-04-15

U are so boring  blydie fool

Reply to Liver pooooool
Posted by: jimbo | 2009-04-15

me too. 2 nil at half time close...

Reply to jimbo