Question
Posted by: REDS | 2010/06/28

Daschund paralized and needs a dog cart

My daughters daschund was kicked and due to this she is extremely traumatized and was hurt badly, she had an emergency operation on her spine and now she is paralized., and still in hospital. I want to know where I can find a dog cart for her in the Johannesburg area.
I searched the internet but can only find companies in the uk and elsewhere but not in Johannesburg.

Hi REDS

The last time we had a paralysed animal at the practice I got the client to purchase a dog cart from the UK. The quality of the build is excellent and as a result this minimises the development of pressure sores e.t.c. Can the veterinary practice that conducted the operation not suggest somewhere local where you can purchase a cart ?. Alternatively get pictures/drawings of a cart from the internet and get a local handman to make it for you

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/06/29

Hi REDS

Reply to CyberVet