Question
Posted by: ciara | 2009-08-17

daschie urinates everywhere

My 2yr old male daschund urinates on everything. I have tried everything to make him stop. The smell is now starting to become unbearable. He has access to the inside and outside of the house, but he chooses to urinate inside. Pleeeaasse can someone tell me what to do. I can' t afford to get him " spayed"  right now, but will try to do it by the end of this year. I would really appreciate any advice.

Dear Ciara

Without neutering you are lost.

2

i have two and i have exactly the same problem with both of them it kills me to have to leave them outside but they just cant come inside the house....

Posted by: CatMom | 2009-08-17

You can use white vinegar diluted in water, spray it on the area. It will help with the smell.

He needs some behaviour lessons. If you cant afford a trainer, you can search for some techniques on the net.

He can be trained not to - it will take patience and time, but it can be done.

Reply to CatMom