Question
Posted by: Nthabi | 2011/09/06

Darker and Dull skin

Hallo Doc,

I am a 32 year old lady and for some reason I have suddenly looked much older than my age, specially the extra skin below my eyes.My skin has also became darker and dull. I also want to remove the dark spots ( as a results of pimples) in my face. Can you please recommend some creams or all in one pill that can help with my problems.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Nthabi, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately there are no single creams or pills that could help with the above skin changes. Your best option would be to consult whith a dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner who can examine the skin and from there decide on the best treatment options.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/09/11

Hi Nthabi, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert