Question
Posted by: Mrs Singh | 2010/03/08

dark under eye circles

Please help me. I am an indian lady with an olive skin tone. I have fairly good skin, but i have terible dark marks around my eyes. I have tried many eye creams thus far, but with no luck.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Mrs. Singh, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response but we have just returned from our London clinic.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would need to examine the area to find the cause as this will enable one to prescribe the recommended treatment.

Dark circles are typically caused by 3 main factors:

Pigmentation: topical depigmenting products such as NeoStrata Depigmenting Cream and Brightening Cream, glycolic acid peels with booster pads, and skin rejuvenation technology for pigment remova.

Veins: laser vein removal

Tear Trough Deformity: this depression allows the skin to fall onto the bony area causing a shadow effect. Dermal fillers can lift the skin reducing the shadow effect.

We also see patients with combinations of all of the above and one would therefore require combination treatments.

2
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/03/18

Veins: laser vein removal

Reply to anti-ageing expert
Posted by: Eatng fruit | 2010/03/11

Graying hair, balding, nervous outburst, and dark circles under the eyes all these will NOT happen if you take fruits on an empty stomach

* FRUITS SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH..

If you eat fruit like that, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.

FRUIT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD. Let''s say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so.

In the meantime the whole meal rots and ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil.....

Eat your fruits on an empty stomach or before your meals! You have heard people complaining ? every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet, etc ? actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!

Reply to Eatng fruit