Question
Posted by: didi | 2009/12/14

dark spots on face

i have dark spots on my face (cheekbone area) after my2nd pregnancy. My child is now 2yrs old but the spots wont go away. My GP suggested i use Minerva contraceptive as it is also good for the skin. I have also been using Neutrogena, Olay, Garnier skin products but nothing seems to help. Pls advice doc.

Hallo Didi
Please see a dermatologist - there are medications you can use to lighten the dark areas (usually a combination of 3 different medications-sunscreen/hydroquinone products in the morning and tretinoin in the evening)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/14

Hallo Didi

Reply to cyberdoc