Posted by: Astro | 2012-02-07

dark skin patches between the legs

My husband has dark skin between his legs in the groin area, this skin also gets pimples on it.
He also has a low libido and gets pimples on his face, neck and back.
He is stressed at work and is very busy all the time. He has been going to gym everyday and is not overweight.
Is the skin pigmentation, libido and pimples related?
How do I get him to see a Dr about the low libido, he keeps saying it will correct itself, but I never notice a change.

The hyperpigmentation and poor libido is not related. The hyperpigmentation between his legs can be due to excessive sweating and abrasion of the skin. I suggest wearing cotton underwear.

I am uncertain about the cause for his acne and his low libido. Is he perhaps using any medication or any performance enhancing drugs?

On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

Posted by: Astro | 2012-02-07

He has always had acne, I just figured at age 32 he would have ''outgrown'' it?
He is not using any medication/drugs. Years ago he was prescribed something (for the libido) for two uses (2 tablets), so that was once off but nothing has changed since.

Reply to Astro