Posted by: Astrid | 2009-07-23

Dark skin around anus opening... Anybody else?

I have recently noticed that the skin around my anus area is very dark (discoloured).
Is this normal? Has anybody else ever seen this?

I love doggy style, and I am concerned that my bf sees this and thinks it' s yukky?

the anus area is known to be darker than the surrounding skin. if your boyfriend has had anal sex previously he would be awre of this. in this sense, it should pose no problem at all.

Posted by: Condom Man | 2009-07-26

Every anal opening has a dark ring around it. The only exception r the porn stars. U see them being shafted by studs with oversize dicks going into their lilly white asses + then think that' s the norm. Well porn is anything but the norm. I don' t know how some of those dicks can be so big but I do know that the women all have their anuses bleached. Very far from normal I would say.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: lady | 2009-07-23

sadly porn is so far from natural and it gives us the impression that this is how we should look.
unless u want to dedicate ur life to the classy sex industry and get ur anus bleached (how charming) then I really wouldn' t worry about urs honey!
naturally its dark. natural is beautiful.

Reply to lady
Posted by: anon | 2009-07-23

Completely normal

Reply to anon