Posted by: anon | 2010-06-13

dark penis

Hi, me and wife had fun with penis pump as it gave temp size gain, but now my penis is much darker than before? Can it be reversed with creams or something?

The penis pump engorgeous the penis by causing a vacuum and therefore, a pressure difference between the capalaries (small blood vessels) and the inside of the penis pump. This will in turn cause these small capalaries to rupture and thus leak blood into the tissue space on the inside of the penis. The collection of blood will cause the darkened discolouration of the penis. This should resolve spontaneously over a matter of weeks.

You can consult your doctor for an examination and a script for thrombothrob. This product contains small amounts of heparin that will help to dissolve the blood in the soft tissue of the penis.

A penis pump can be beneficial but should be used very carefully, as it does cause injury.

Your doctor will help to investigate your ED (Erectile Dysfunction) and better alternatives are available.