Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2010/03/05

Dark marks on face and body

Dear Dr,

I have developed dark marks on my face, head and body. It looks very ugly and is spreading quite rapidly. I have been to several dermatologists who were unable to treat this condition. Please refer me to a dermatologist in Pretoria who will be able to treat this problem.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Tanya, thank you for the question.

My advice would be to see Dr Marianne Duvenage at (0)12-460 4646 or (0)12460 4650, 294 Aries Street, Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria. Please feel free to mention that I referred you. My suggestion is to take all the blood tests and skin biopsy reports with you.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/03/09

Hi Tanya, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert