Question
Posted by: amos | 2008-11-18

dark marks

HI doctor I have this ugly marks on the back of my neck it is so ugly for me it liooks like dirt but it is not believe me is there anything you can recommend a TCA peel maybe

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Amos, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer as I am not sure what the caused the marks to appear. If the marks are due to pigmentation one may consider a TCA peel but one will only see improvement with superficial pigmentation. If your pigmentory marks extend into the deep dermal layer one may have to consider combining the TCA with skin rejuvenation technology to help increase their removal.

1
Posted by: Mimi | 2009-01-09

After gigving birth to my daughter 2005 I developed pigmentation all over my face hoping it wil disappear nothing please advise.

Reply to Mimi