Question
Posted by: Chokky | 2011/02/08

Dark Macks

Good Morning

Doc

I have dark macks under my eyes because of i had the blue eyes i was injured on my fourhead last year wich left my eyes bruised, now the macks are desapearing very slow what can i use to clear it.

Regards,

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Chokky, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response. This is a difficult question to answer over the net and your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and bruising and advise on the best treatment options. Generally speaking one can consider a topical product such as Cernor XO or NeoStrata Bionic Eye Cream (due to the vitamin K content) however one may need to consider IPL technology to accelerate the bruising type pigmentation.

2
Posted by: Valerie Jantjies | 2011/02/23

I am a 53year old (coloured) woman and have dark marks (hormonal) in my face. I have used various products in the market, which however does not seem to help. PLEASE could you advise me what to use to make it lighter. Thanks

Reply to Valerie Jantjies
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/02/19

Reply to anti-ageing expert