Posted by: Glo | 2009-07-16

dark itchy feet in winter

What could be wrong with my feet. Every winter my feet turn dark, it' s like blood has stopped in parts of it. They become itchy, but it' s not athlete' s foot. I scratch and soak them in hot water before I sleep, I even got a foot-spa but this is just temporary relief. What could be wrong with them. This problem started when I was a teenager and went to boarding school in a very cold area

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Glo

I suggest that you have a vascular examination of you feet. There are temperature related disorders of the lower limb circulation that need to be checked.

Hi ... it could be a circulation problem ... and a blood sugar in balance .... maybe see a reflexologist to get the circulation going .... recommended sight ... ... and then find a therapist in your area.
It could make quite a difference