Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-02

Dark genitals

Hi ,

I am caucasian , but my genitals are much darker than the rest of my skin (especially the penis). its quite a contrast.

Is it normal ? what can i do to make it lighter ?

If the colour is quite uniform (smooth, not patchy) and has not changed, then you probably have nothing to worry about. This is not uncommon - try to do a search on google or some other search engine and you will see! Many people notice this difference and feel uncomfortable about it, and few find that it is problematic for their partners. I am not aware of anything that can be done to lighten this, and even if it could, when it comes to the sensitive skin around your genitals, I wouldn't mess with it in case it hampers your sensation or very important elasticity of that skin!

Posted by: ERIC | 2009-08-04

Certain Caucasians do have darker genitals, especially the French. There is a possibility that you are from French decendance. Have a look at a French gay internet website with many photos of naked men and you will see for yourself what they look like. Maybe you will thereafter feel better about the colour of your genitals. Remember that the French are reportedly very good lovers.

Reply to ERIC
Posted by: Whitey | 2009-08-03

Do I detect some racism Zee? Shame on you

Reply to Whitey
Posted by: Zee | 2009-08-03

Why make it lighter my brother. Enjoy the feeling especially when it stands out. Dont go looking to make it whiter (you might also lose your African size if you go that route). You at Wacko Jacko, he must have been kicking himself when he turned white. The best TV presenter is black, the best basketball player is black, the best golfer in the world is black. The fatest runner in the world is black. Stick to it, dont go turning yourself to look like a ghost (Casper).

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-08-03

Its normal

Reply to Kelly