Posted by: alicia | 2010-02-21

Dark circles under eyes

I have these dark circles under my eyes and sometime my eyes look sunk in. I get more than enough rest(8hrs minumum a day). Iv heard cucumber, almond oil, castor oil, milk, tea bags, lemon, viniger or yoghurt help when put under the eyes. Which one of these help. How long must i keep it on fro. Please help.

Expert ImageNatural health

the dark circle under your eyes might be a symptom of kidneys or allergies. In chinese medicine the eyes represent the kidneys, Are you having 2 liters of water daily ? If you have any allergies this needs to be addressed.

you say you get enough rest - is this actual sleep ? If not have a look at your sleep patterns.

I have heard cucumber works well.
Dr Debbie