Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2010/08/24

dark circle around eye - after been hijacked.

Doc, I have this dark circle around my left eye, after been hijacked and mugged. The guy punched me in the face, and after all the swelling went down , just on top of my cheek bone, the skin under my eye, is very puffy, and looks kinda blue. I dont know if the muscle got hurt. I did go for x-ray but all is in place?
how can i get rid of the blue colour of my skin? it looks really bad and i dont know what to use. i tried ponds flawless but did not make any difference. something affordable will help please!

Hallo Anonymous
How long ago did this happen? One of the veins under the eye may have burst and it may take up to 6 weeks to get better. You can try something like Voltaren jel(or its cheaper generic alternative) on the area - just be careful not to get this in the eye.
If the movement of your eye is not normal (i.e. the eye does not move exactly the same as the other one), you need to see your doctor.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/24

Hallo Anonymous