Question
Posted by: Pen | 2010/11/11

Danish Royal Hospital Metabolism Change Diet

Has anybody tried out the Danish Royal Hospital Metabolism Change Diet - I am really desperate to lose weight

Dear Pen
The Danish Royal Hospital Diet is a scam and just another version of the Atkins diet (i.e. high-protein, high-fat and low-carb). I wrote and article on this diet in February 2007! Click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page and then do a Search for "THE ROYAL DANISH HOSPITAL DIET IS A HOAX!". It is healthier to use a well balanced slimming diet that contains all the foods groups, including carbs, plus plenty of aerobic exercise if you want to lose weight sensibly and keep the weight off.
Take care

2
Posted by: JSKR | 2010/11/11

Yes, I have tried it. Lost weight in the first week only +/- 4kg''s. However, the more weight you have to lose, the more weight you will lose. My friend lost +/- 6kg''s (but in the 1st week only).

Reply to JSKR

Dear Pen
Take care