Posted by: Lizzy | 2013-01-12

Daniel fast during pregnancy

I am 11 weeks pregnant and would like to do a Daniels fast.

Can you please advise if this will be bad for the baby as I dont want to do anything to harm my unborn?

Sorry, I don't know what a Daniel's fast is.

Posted by: Juliet | 2013-01-27

Hi Lizzy,
The Daniel Fast is one of the healthier ways to eat. There is more protein and calcium in nuts and seeds and veg than in meat and dairy. It is so good for you! I am 13 weeks pregnant and plan on doing the Daniel Fast starting tomorrow. I will just be getti g my bloods checked regularly and taking a multivitamin. I did it last year for 6mths and never felt better and my bloods were PERFECT!
Feel free to email me if u want. :)
God Bless

Reply to Juliet
Posted by: Lizzy | 2013-01-15

Daniel fast is when you are only allowed to eat fruit, nuts, beans, brown rice, oats and veg and drink water for 21 days

I am scared that due to the fact that i cant eat meat or dairy i will not get all the protien etc that i require.

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: Ruth | 2013-01-15

@ Gynaedoc, Daniel fast is when you fast though you eat only vegetables and fruits

Reply to Ruth