Question
Posted by: Tamsyn | 2011-01-24

dandruff

My boyfriend has dandruff symptoms (his scalp is peeling, but only in the front)  when I bought him Head and Shoulders to use, it got worse. He has had this for about 3mths and I have bought 2 different dandruff shampoos and thought that they could have been to harsh, so he tried a gentle children''s shampoo, however no improvement has been made.

We both normally use Organics, but he is trying a different shampoo at the moment - Elvive.

Please advise if there are any other shampoos which he could try.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Hi Tamsyn - this is definitely not my field!!! A dermatologist could possibly advise you more precisely.