Question
Posted by: rani | 2010/11/16

Dandruff

HI Doc

please can you help me. I have terrible dandruff and tried all types of shampoo''s but no avail. I sometimes scratch until it bleeds and burns. I was told that i have excemza, so coul dthis also by a source for dandruff. my forehead is BURNT from eith excemza or dandruff.

it is very embrassing when someone tells you to dust your head..

Hallo Rani
You may have eczema and may need a cortisone lotion for your scalp like Betnovate. Please see if you can see a dermatologist for a proper diagnoses and the right treatment?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/16

Hallo Rani