Posted by: MattsMom | 2009-04-30

Dancing Queen (Barnyard-Broadacres, JHB)

Please contact me if anyone might be interested in purchasing tickets to the Dancing Queen show being held at the Barnyard Theatre at Broadacres. This is for tonights show - we have quite a few tickets available. We originally purchased 150 tickets to try and raise funds for a children'  s home that we are supporting but have been let down quite badly by our collegues - we'  ve only managed to sell 67 and The Barnyard cannot buy them back from us.

The tickets are selling at R100 each - please contact me on 084 404 7410 should you be interested.

So sorry to hear that people let you down when the tickets were on sale for a good cause --- I hope you get many late takers, to reduce the loss, and that you have a good evening.