Question
Posted by: Kayla | 2008/10/26

Dance + Tai Chi

I' ve been interested in all kinds of dance, yogas, and stuff like that since I was little. I' ve always wanted to try Tai Chi. How can I start? Can it make me more flexible for dance? Is there a way to do it at home by myself? Does it cost anything?
Your help is appreciated,
Kayla

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

Hi Kayla,

Yes Tai Chi will surely be a benefit to your dancing and assist with improved flexibility, leg strength and balance to name just a few. When joining a certified instructor you will be paying for your classes. There are Instructional DVD's you can make use of but will be difficult without an instructor.

Please email our administrator on aileen@sataichi.org and she will be able to assist you with classed in you area or the purchasing of instructional DVD's

Morne
www.sataichi.org