Question
Posted by: MASSM | 2008/10/08

D& C and Birth control pills

I had a D& C on Friday &  i' m still bleeding...how soon can I start the pill?Is it safe to start using the pill now while i' m still bleeding? Reason why i' m asking is because i dont want to fall preggies right away, i want 2 wait 3months before i try again &  i dont want to use condoms.

Yes you can start the Pill. You should not have sex though till the bleeding has stopped.

1
Posted by: the new gynaedoc | 2008/10/10

i also had a miscarriage so abstain from sex and give your body time to heal. you can start the pill wen you see your next period

Reply to the new gynaedoc