Question
Posted by: phindile | 2010-01-27

D& C

I had D& C ON THE 16th/01/10 and i was 11 weeks but the baby was not growing and the HGC level was 400. I was bleeding after D& C on the 16 and from 17-18 i was completely dry.On the morning of the 19th i felt like i' m menstruating and only to find out that there is some blood there which look like normal menstruation and lasted for three days. All i want to know is was that my period or what? and again when can i statrt trying again because i ready to emotionally to have baby but the physically I dont know

It was probably not a period but the last of the bleeding from the D&C. You should wait at least 3 months before trying again.

2
Posted by: J | 2010-01-29

Hi. I had the same thing after my d and d. bleeding would stop and then start all over again. Wait for at least one normal period befor trying to fall preggies again as your body has been through a lot and ur hormones stil need to normalize again. All the best..

Reply to J
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-29