Posted by: Tattoo | 2010-12-20

Damage Control

7 years ago I was operated on my back to fix my spine after sustaining a spinal cord injury. I''ve tried removing the scar on my back with Bio Oil and the like and the scar is still there. I''m outgoing and like being comfortable with what I wear.

I want to do a tattoo to cover it up so I can retain my confidence and look good at the same time. I would like to know if this won''t have a negative impact on my back since that area might be sensitive to the trauma. I don''t have pain but feels the sensations when I strike my back.

Thank you.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You may eventually wish you never had the tattoo!!! The scar is something most people accept and should make no difference to your personality.