Question
Posted by: Alice | 2012-02-21

DALMADORM SLEEPING TABETS

I understand that Dalmadorm sleeping tablets have been taken off the market. Please advise whether there is a generic or if there is something very similar. I have always find Dalmadorm to be the one sleeping tablet that really suits me.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Alice

Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, Dalmadorm is the only product containing the active ingredient FLURAZEPAM. If it is indeed discontinued, there is no generic equivalent available.

3
Posted by: Alice | 2012-04-17

Great news! I have been able to have my prescription for Dalmadorm sleeping tablets filled by my chemist. Dalmadorm is NOT off the market. Contact Tumi on 011 881 5882. He was very helpful in this regard.

Reply to Alice
Posted by: Denise Wittstock | 2012-02-29

My husband has been on Dalmadorm for 23 years, so if it is off the market what is the next step?

Reply to Denise Wittstock
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012-02-22

Hi Alice

Reply to pharmacist