Posted by: Tired | 2013-01-23

Daily Nausea not preg

I don''t know if you can help or if this is a question for cyberdoc but he doesnt appear to have visited the forum for a while.

I have referred to gluten free foods and reflux and eating issues on your page previously.

I am at the end of my rope - seriously don''t know what to do. It seems like everything I eat gives me reflux (GP said the reflux feeling could also actually be anxiety) but I end up nauseous DAILY and almost always vomit everyday.
I am living on aculoid/emetrol/emex to combat the nausea although they generally work best AFTER I''ve already been sick. I always either feel hungry, reflux or very nauseous. I am trying to eat gluten free items from today.
I get full on small amounts for lunch and dinner and sometimes if I have just one more bite I suffer with nausea for hours. Sometimes for dinner I get full on a small amount and then an hour later I am hungry again.
Still waiting up at 3am ravenous! I try to ignore it to train my body not to want to eat at this hour but I lie there stomach rumbling, and eventually nauseous. I had a gastroscopy in Sept which results were normal. Do you think I could have tapeworm?
Please help, cannot take this anymore - struggling to focus at work and in daily activities. I want to exercise but I just feel like puking 90% of the time. I am not pregnant.

Dear Tired
I certainly remember your postings and would like to refer you to my initial recommendations on 11 January 2013: "I would recommend that you have a full medical and psychological evaluation by a medical doctor, a psychologist and a registered dietitian. Ask the medical doctor to test you for hypoglycemia or insulin resistance. Ask the psychologist to assess you for an eating disorder and depression/anxiety. Ask the registered dietitian to assist you with your food intake so that you lose weight, but don't always need to suffer from hunger. Because you need a team approach, it may help to start off with an Eating Disorder Clinic. If you are in Gauteng you can contact Tara Hospital as they have an Eating Disorder clinic (phone (011) 783-2010. In Cape Town and environs you can contact the Kenilworth Clinic (021) 797-1400 and in KwaZulu Natal there is Riverview Manor (033) 701-1911, or contact them on: "
Please go for expert help before you ruin your life.
Take great care