Question
Posted by: ICE | 2012/05/16

Daily menu

O well, it was worth a try. (sigh)

If a high fat / low carb diet was so unhealthy, why does more and more doctors and nutritionists recommend it? (e.g Barry Groves (UK based with a PhD in Nutrition), Tim Noakes (SA based doctor)). Why do so many people who have tried it swear by it?

Two to three generations''''s health have already been compromised and their weight negatively affected with high levels of obesity (in countries like the USA, UK and South Africa) by the generally prescribed low fat, high carb diet that you and other dietitians advocate. I wonder when the lawsuits are going to start happening? I guess that only then we may start seeing a real mindset change because at the moment dietitians are mostly all brainwashed and too worried about their licences to start observing and thinking for themselves. Also at the moment, too many people and companies'''' fortunes depend on keeping many people fat and unhealthy.

Never mind giving me a sample menu as requested above. I''''ll continue upping my fat intake and cutting down on carbs. It works for me, and I just hope that I get close to the optimal amounts.

Dear Ice
I would suggest that you consult one of these high-fat/low-carb gurus or purchase Prof Noake's new book which you can buy at any bookstore to obtain the answers to your question.
Take care

1

Dear Ice
Take care